- Category: Government System
- Client: Sudanese Ministry Of Interior - General Administration Of Passports And Immigration
- Project date: November 2008
- Project URL: www.passport.gov.sd
- The electronic passport system was established to secure the Sudanese travel document and protect it from forgery, which earned the Sudanese citizen respect when passing through the international crossings. In the design and implementation of electronic passport issuance systems.
- In line with the country’s e-government strategy and the directions of the Ministry of Interior in computerizing police work and keeping pace with the global electronic renaissance, the Passport and Civil Registry Authority sought to issue an electronic passport to secure Sudanese identity and issue a modern passport with high insurance specifications to reduce forgery and ensure that it conforms to the specifications of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
- This project was implemented through cooperation with international companies with experience and leadership in this field.